Saturday, December 12, 2009
Candy Making With the Girls
Some of the sisters got together to make Christmas treats. The old saying, "Many hands make light work" is definitely true. We enjoyed making candies, not to mention sampling a few (okay maybe more than a few!) We started at 10:00 and I left at 2:00, but heard that the candymaking continued at least until 4:00. WHEWWW that's a long day, but a lot of fun. I am especially grateful to a terrific husband that skipped an offer to go skiing so I could enjoy this fun day. Did I mention that my kids are getting over/have a stomach bug and were extra needy and whiny today? Boy I needed that break. Here are a few pictures of the good ol' girls hard at work. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the results--just picture mountains of fudge, peanut butter balls, pecan logs, coconut balls, peanut brittle, and the list goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad your flash didn't work cause I look NASTY, and it helped me! hehe! It was fun. I hope you got your fudge, etc from mom.
Fun, Fun, I can hardly wait to get to Ensign and eat them!
Post a Comment