I feel like I was there and saw her walk several times as my son wanted to watch "the baby" walk over and over and over. I think we literally watched that 7 or 8 times! Glad she's walking, and happy to see more of Johnny on the blog! ;)
I LOVE it when little ones start walking. It's so cute how they teeter and totter. She is such a cutie! Can't believe Johnny gave his consent to be on the blog. Hahaha
3 comments:
I feel like I was there and saw her walk several times as my son wanted to watch "the baby" walk over and over and over. I think we literally watched that 7 or 8 times! Glad she's walking, and happy to see more of Johnny on the blog! ;)
I love how excited she gets while walking! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks, maybe she'll be taking off all on her own by then!
I LOVE it when little ones start walking. It's so cute how they teeter and totter. She is such a cutie! Can't believe Johnny gave his consent to be on the blog. Hahaha
Post a Comment