OH! this looks like life couldn't be any more perfect...
Nichole, she is beautiful! Congratulations! I love the picture of Kate acting like a baby. It's totally what one of my kids would do.
Cute pictures! Excited to see all of you soon.
I love that picture of your 3 other kids looking down at the baby. She is beautiful! Good work to you and Sam! Your family sure is growing.
I love these pictures (and your beautiful children)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH! this looks like life couldn't be any more perfect...
Nichole, she is beautiful! Congratulations! I love the picture of Kate acting like a baby. It's totally what one of my kids would do.
Cute pictures! Excited to see all of you soon.
I love that picture of your 3 other kids looking down at the baby. She is beautiful! Good work to you and Sam! Your family sure is growing.
I love these pictures (and your beautiful children)
Post a Comment